Charitable gifts of securities to Kolot can be made through the Reconstructionist Rabbinical College's account at Stifel Nicolaus.
To make charitable gifts of securities directly from your brokerage firm:
- Contact Jennifer Abraham at the Reconstructionist Rabbinical College (215.576.0800, ext. 130, or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andy Goldwater at Stifel Nicolaus (610.567.1925 or 800.223.6807) with notification of the gift and when it is expected to be delivered.
- Phone your broker and inform her or him about the gift. Give your broker the following wire instructions for the Depository Trust Co. (DTC):
Wire: Stifel Nicolaus
For the account of: Reconstructionist Rabbinical College
Acct # C351-6582-4488
To make charitable gifts of securities in certificated form:
- Sign the certificate(s) or enclose a signed stock power with the certificate(s).
- Enclose a brief note identifying yourself as a donor and informing us of your address so that we can provide you with an official receipt for tax purposes.
- Mail the certificate(s) to:
20 Ash Street, 4th Floor
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Attn: Andy Goldwater
Thank you for supporting Kolot's work.